Re3 Healing Aesthetics and Wellness
Alternative Medicine & Wellness Clinic located in Sarasota, FL
You don’t need lasers, injections, or cosmetic surgery to get picture-perfect skin. At Re3 Healing Aesthetics and Wellness in Sarasota, Florida, the expert aesthetics team uses the SaltFacial™ Facial to exfoliate and rejuvenate skin without the use of harsh treatments. This one-of-a-kind facial combines the exfoliating benefits of dead sea salt with LED light therapy to give you the perfectly flawless complexion you’ve always wanted. To learn more about the benefits of the SaltFacial Facial, call Re3 Healing Aesthetics and Wellness, or schedule a visit online today.
The SaltFacial® Facial Skin Renewal Therapy Treatment
An exciting, new, and non-invasive way to correct and maintain the natural beauty of the skin. This 3-step treatment can safely and effectively improve and maintain the texture, tone, and color of skin for life, making it the perfect cornerstone treatment for good dermal health.
Blending nature with science, The SaltFacial® Facial L’avantage system combines the beauty of pure, natural Sea Salt with cutting-edge science – aesthetic Ultrasound and high-powered LED phototherapy, to deliver a treatment unlike any other. And besides being just beautiful, healthy skin heals faster and responds better to any surgical or non-surgical aesthetic procedure that may follow.
For Treating Conditions Like
- Acne Scarring
- Sun Damage
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Uneven Texture
- Uneven Pigment
Step 1: Restore | Sea Salt Resurfacing
Restore and refine the beauty of the skin using one of nature’s oldest and most trusted elements – pure, organic Sea Salt. Positive-pressure flow technology and a unique patented headpiece deliver the salt at the precise angle for efficient and uniform removal of the stratum corneum, without causing trauma, bruising, or even post-treatment redness. The skin looks fresh and glowing.
A safe and effective resurfacing option for ALL skin types.
Step 2: Replenish | Cavitation Ultrasound
Replenish vital nutrients and antioxidants by temporarily increasing the permeability of the skin so it’s more receptive to topical products. Studies have shown that Cavitation Ultrasound massage, through the process of passive diffusion, assists in the delivery of topical products deep into the dermal layer of the skin where they are most effective.
Step 3: Rejuvenate LED Phototherapy
Rejuvenate under multi-wavelength medical-grade LED’s, arranged in 3 large adjustable panels, with four modes for therapeutic treatments such as:
- Acne Light Therapy (414nm Blue / 660nm Red)
- PDT (414nm Blue)
- Collagen Stimulation (660nm Red / 930nm NIR)
- Skin Rejuvenation (660nm Red / 590nm Amber)
Studies at these wavelengths have shown enhanced outcomes when used as part of The SaltFacial™ Facial Skin Renewal Therapy or immediately following:
- Laser and/or light-based treatments
- PRP and/or exosome therapy
- Peels and topical therapy
- Or other procedures that cause erythema and edema.
Promote Healing | Reduce Redness | Improve Outcomes
Combination Therapy for Improved Outcomes
- As a Pre-Treatment Skin Prep: Sea Salt is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, it draws moisture in, balances the skin’s pH, reduces inflammation, and helps promote healing.
- As an Adjunct-Treatment To Enhance Other Procedures: Combine with other procedures such as micro-needling, RF, light-based therapies, PRP, exosome therapy, and/or topical therapies to promote faster healing, reduce downtime, and improve outcomes.
- For Post-Treatment Healing: Use to quickly and effectively reduce redness and swelling, eliminate and prevent bacterial infection, and promote faster healing.